Searching a property for rent
As you propbably found out searching for a house in Amsterdam could end up in a very time consuming and complicated job! Apart from that you don't want to miss any available property. And without knowing for sure who you are dealing with it seems to us you'd better consult a good and well experienced broker who will do all the work for you, so you can focus on something else.
May we welcome you at Home In Amsterdam; your one-stop-shop real estate agent.
Home In Amsterdam uses an extensive network of landlords, real estate investors and renowned agencies.
We update our portfolio daily. Should your required home for some reason not be found on our search engine, don`t worry at all.
We'll be glad to contact our network to find what you are looking for without any additional charges or time consuming efforts on your side!
Let's see how we work:
First you fill us in about your requirements, which is totally free of any charges and/or obligations.
Apart from our personal contact we shall also update you by email with daily search results.
After we (in close cooperation with you) have selected suitable apartments we shall make appointments with landlords and brokers for viewings.
If you are looking for an apartmen or house in Amstelveen you can look at our website www.homeinamstelveen.com.
Real estate agent fee:
You pay an agent fee if we rent a place through another agency and/or if you plan to make a guided housing tour with our agents. This fee is the equivalent of 1 month excl. VAT. Most apartments listed on our own website can be rented FREE of agent fee, then only contract costs of € 300,- ex VAT are involved. This is only when you do not ask for a guided tour and our service.
As soon as we have found a suitable home we shall negotiate with the owner about conditions, such as:
rental rate, terms and conditions, availability, inventory and services.
After a deal has been reached with the owner a rental agreement will be set up and signed.
The day you move in we shall accompany you and hand over the keys.
For a private rental agreement we require:
- Copy tenants passport
- Copy employment contract
For a company rental agreement we require:
- Copy tenants passport
- Copy (recent!!!) registration form of the company at the applicable chamber of commerce
- Copy passport proxy according to chamber of commerce
- Accountant's or bank declaration stating that you or the company is able to pay the rent for the entire duration of the rental period.
Home In Amsterdam cannot be held liable for any consequences, financial or otherwise, which may arise from late (or incorrect) or non- payment of an invoice, or costs of bank transfers, or currency fluctuation.
- There is an inspection of the property in presence of the owner, the tenant and our staff on the date the rental agreement starts (the check in) to take stock of the state of the property and if present, the contents.
- At the end of the lease agreement, or in the event of an interim termination, there will be an `outcheck`, to again check the state of the property and the contents.
- Pets: Damage and/or extra cleaning as a result of keeping pets, is for the account of the tenant. This includes fumigation of the property before the check-out. Always keep receipts.
Permanent residency is not allowed, all leases are temporary, lease terms and the landlord/tenant has, with appropriate notice, the right to return to his/her apartment for own personal use.