How do we work?
Stop searching yourself, just let us know what you need and sit back
1) You are looking for a apartment in Amsterdam.
2) If you don’t have an allocation provided by the municipal of Amsterdam you do not apply for all available apartments.
Places you are allowed to rent will be restricted to the so called ‘free sector’ and start at minimum prices of approx. 1.300 euro per month.
3) It is of no use whatsoever to approach and work with more than one agent in the same time! As they all have access to all available apartments to the same central database, this will save everyone time and energy.
4) Only choose for a certified company that knows the rules & players and how to prevent ugly and expensive accidents.
5) You pay an agent fee if we rent a place through another agency and/or if you plan to make a guided housing tour with our agents. This fee is the equivalent of 1 month excl. VAT. Most apartments listed on our own website can be rented FREE of agent fee, then only contract costs of € 300,- ex VAT are involved.
6) Again, it’s of no use to contact several brokers in the same time, as they all share their clients and information with each other continiously.
7) Why Home In Amsterdam?
- We are professionals. Fast, service minded and certified.
- We have access to all available apartments and brokers in town.
- We do not request registration or any other hidden fees.
- We have over 30 years of experience and have an extensive network.
- Available 24/7.
- 7 languages spoken.
So your search should end here, just let us know what you are looking for and we take care of the rest.